Due to expansion of the Support Team, Belvilla is looking for a Team Manager for its Customer Service department, which consists of some 140 employees and serves customers in six languages.
Customer Service is part of the Customer Experience Department of Belvilla, which is located in Eindhoven. The department currently processes about half a million+ contacts a year about everything involved with booking a holiday home. Our mission is to offer every guest an unforgettable holiday experience and every homeowner a completely carefree rental.
The CS team manager does support the team members of Customer Service in a way that goals are met. The team manager is also responsible for continuously improve the processes and performance of the CS team by participating in project and take ownership.
The team manager is directly managing a team of 15-20 CS (senior) experts. The team manager is responsible for the results of the agents on quality, efficiency and effectiveness. The team manager is monitoring the service levels on a daily base.
- Managing the team and individuals on a daily base (performance and motivational management)
- Align with central work force team on resources and performance
- Stimulate the team to work on continuously improvements of the processes and procedures
- Coaching employees and keep performance dialogues on a regular base.
- Conduct conversation of absenteeism
- According to schedule responsible for daily operational tasks as supervisor of the day
- Run team within agreed budget and kpi’s
- End responsibility for the correct administrative processing of bookings
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of new hires
- Responsible for reports of KPI’s of the team
- Responsible for monitoring quality, appearance and presentation of the team
- Bachelor’s degree work and thinking level
- Relevant experience in managing teams. Excellent knowledge on Customer Service. Experience with working in the travel industry is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Good motivator
- Hands-on mentality
- Helicopter view
We highly walue:
- The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances (environment, procedures, people).
- The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest.
- The ability and willingness to find out what the customer wants and needs and to act accordingly, taking the organization’s costs and benefits into account
- The ability to review and analyse employees’ strengths and weaknesses, to distinguish their talents and development needs, and to make sure they are enhanced appropriately.
- The ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen
- The ability to manage and take charge of employees in order to enhance their performance; defining targets and providing appropriate means; controlling progress and correcting employees.
Belvilla is part of the Indian parent company Oyo and is one of the biggest companies in the European vacation homes rental market.
You will be part of a young and dynamic team that has a central role in the international operations of the company.
Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Not Applicable
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.