- Location Amsterdam
- Experience 7+ years
- Hours 40
Note: This role is for Belvilla, part of OYO Vacation Homes
We are actively looking for an experienced Strategic HR Business Partner to join our team. Reporting into the VP HR of OYO Vacation Homes Europe the successful candidate will act as a strategic partner for our senior leaders and employees, focused on the overall effectiveness of their teams to enable business success across Europe. This happens through driving, shaping and leading the People Plan for the department, which is aligned with the business strategy. You represent one voice to the business for HR, linking HR experts to the people needs of the department.
You Will Focus On:
- People Strategy formation: you will work with the senior business leader, their leadership team and HR CoE partners to create the People Strategy for that department.
- Tangible Impact: share in the responsibility for sustaining and improving business results by ensuring that HR strategies and plans are translated into concrete actions and tangible results. Define, prioritise and measure HR’s contribution to business performance as well as monitor and maximize associate effectiveness.
- Change Management; our business, post-acquisition, is a combination of a well-established business from one side and the fastest growing company in the world from the other side. It is a combination of cultures, mix of motivations and diversity of opinions. You will need to enjoy change and ambiguity. Your experience with change, transition and project management approaches at a high level will come into play from day 1.
- People, skills and workforce planning: Performance and talent reviews; plan for succession and identify the values, behaviours, and skills for future leaders to develop against.
- HR Projects, there will always be a big or mini project to manage or be involved in. Working in an agile, cross functions groups is a big part of our day to day.
- Data and Insights: It is not only words – the ability to convey the messaged and drive decision via numbers is critical in our business.
- Continuous Improvement; post-acquisition, this is an opportunity to renew our way of thinking and developing; you will actively participate in our business ttransformation, bringing your experience and knowledge of best practice to support the design of our future operating model.
- An experienced, energetic and dynamic HR professional who is not afraid from Chaos and changing environment.
- Strong business acumen, commercially focused and curious about developments outside of HR
- Relevant, min 7 years of HR Generalist experience in a business partnering role in Europe, proven track record as change facilitator and strategic business partner.
- Change agent; proven experience of initiating, implementing and leading successful change, in partnership with all stakeholders. Strong communication skills: ability to communicate effectively on all levels, influence, stakeholder management and drive interdepartmental collaboration.
- A strong analytical mindset and natural desire for improving solutions across people, processes, systems, and technology; result oriented & forward-thinking.
- Project management skills: balancing the strategic with being practical and hands-on.
- Comprehensive understanding of current HR ‘best practice’ and benchmarks.
- Experience with working in international environment (preferably Europe – Asia
- Available to work 40 hours – across Europe (some traveling will be needed)
- English in native level
- Dutch / French / German / Spanish / Italian – advantage
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, contributing to the growth ambitions of OYO Vacation Homes. Your personal approach will be validated, and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
– Only English CV’s will be reviewed –
– We don’t work with agencies for this role –
Interested in this position and do you meet the requirements?
Send us your CV, or contact Erwin Schuur via email@example.com