OYO is looking to hire a Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, who will ensure that content fits with the brand and exhibits expertise, authority, and trust, and that content satisfies user intent by being insightful, useful, relevant, engaging, and more helpful than the competition.
As well as Help maintaining our websites by fixing technical issues, improve internal linking, provide on-going keyword research, prepare link building campaigns, and prepare content marketing calendars.
Perform relevant SEO workflows and deliverables as it relates to content:
• Keyword Research
• On-Page Optimization (titles, meta, H1s, URLs, etc)
• User Engagement & Experience
• Content Writing, Briefs and Audits
• Use appropriate SEO tools and internal data sets for monitoring, insights, and recommendations.
• Able to translate and curate content in local language.
• Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research on a variety of high impact keywords and topics and identify new growth opportunities to inform SEO content strategy.
• Facilitate the creation of high-quality, data-driven content by producing detailed content briefs based on your research and analysis.
• Perform regular content audits and cleanups to improve or remove outdated, low-quality, low performing content.
• Partner with Design, Product, and Dev teams to create new assets and features (e.g. infographics, interactive data visualizations, tools) that will enrich our content and attract more links and traffic.
- 4+ years of in-house SEO work experience with an industry-leading website.
- Strong knowledge of SEO (keyword research, best practices, optimization strategies), content, and industry trends
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush), WordPress, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics preferred
- Capable of effectively organizing and modifying data via Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Proven experience creating accurate, high-quality content at scale in a time-effective manner.
- Experience performing in-depth research projects using a variety of methodologies.
- French Native and English Fluent level (This job requires Bilingual People)
- Chance to travel within Europe as per business requirements
- Working in an international environment
- Creating opportunities for growth internationally
- Balanced Working from home and office is possible
- Attractive Pension plan
- Apart from the usual work benefits, you can get a relocation allowance for your shift to Amsterdam
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.