We are expanding very rapidly, opening and developing 17+ European countries, and recruiting talents in all regions. We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer to organise, plan and execute training sessions for our very fast-growing Business Development team.
Your role will ensure the success of our Business Development Managers through the facilitation of training for new employees during their on-boarding, partnering with Business Development Heads to ensure their team members have the skills and knowledge to meet and exceed their targets.
As a sales trainer, you will conduct and facilitate various programs, including new hire onboarding, coaching and development of primary sales as well as ongoing up-skill trainings.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate with Business Development and Sales department to manage and execute the training plan,
- You will identify needs, develop, and conduct training for the Business Development Managers in your region,
- You will be working closely with the onboarding team, your immediate team, and the Sales teams, to improve and influence results,
- You will provide one-on-one coaching to Business Development Managers, acting as an available resource and guide,
- You will maintain all training records and constantly conduct assessments together with stakeholders to ensure accurate and useful training content,
- You may travel to various locations in order to ensure training adherence.
- You have minimum 2+ years experience as a sales coach/trainer,
- You have a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams,
- You have previous successful sales experience in very fast-growing environments,
- You have a strong ability to coach and inspire confidence to others,
- You are a strong communicator and excel with public speaking, engaging the audience,
- You are flexible and understand how to get things done in a fast-changing environment,
- You are able to identify needs or gaps in sales techniques and performance,
- You have a data driven mindset,
- You build strong partnership with people at all levels of the organization,
- You feel comfortable in a fast paced, evolving environment,
- You have experience creating, managing and reporting on training programs.
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location United Kingdom
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.