OYO Vacation Homes (OVH) is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. OVH is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 3 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with OVH.
As Sales Agent you will make a difference for our vacation homeowners! You know where to find them and how to make them stay with us by offering the best possible support. As a result you achieve and exceed sales goals.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Independent search and acquisition of vacation homes in a given area and building a relevant network
- Preparation of tenders and making price and yield calculations
- Monitoring of prices and margins
- Contract negotiations with private vacation homeowners
- Correct processing of the data about the house and taking care of an excellent house presentation in text and image
- Assess, monitor and improve the quality and availability of the product
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with the vacation home owners
- Stay informed about demand and developments in the market and acting on it
- Reporting into the Sales Manager
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree in an entrepreneurial or sales sector
- Strong personality, able to conduct independent commercial negotiations
- Several years of relevant experience in a commercial function
- Relevant network in the region (Zeeland, South of Limburg, Drenthe, Overijssel) or you are able to build and expand it quickly
- Excellent command of English and Dutch, preferably also German language skills
- Driving license and you are willing to have appointments with customers
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of OVH. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Any questions about this opening? Please contact Cune van Vlissingen, +31(0)6 46 96 00 33.
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.