Note: This role is for Belvilla, part of OYO Vacation Homes.
Bonjour! Nice meeting you!
To remain competitive in a growing marketplace, Belvilla (one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe), now part of OYO Vacation Homes, has a new product offering designed to assist homeowners with the core on-the-ground services required to keep their homes well maintained and rental ready for their guests. Belvilla Property Services will give our vacation homeowners the option to have their property managed for them completely by taking over activities such as key handling, cleaning schedules, linen service, and many other pertinent activities related to vacation home ownership.
All these services will be coordinated and managed by a network of contracted local property management companies who will be responsible for a collection of homes within their serviceable geography. Belvilla will provide service partners with a healthy supply of homes to service and an advanced tech-enabled management backend designed to make their service scheduling, delivery and oversight simple and scalable for them. We aim to make vacation home management completely hassle-free for our homeowners and scalable for our service partners.
The service partner network you will build and manage is not only responsible for the successful and hassle-free management of our homeowners’ properties, collectively you will directly impact the experience our guests have during their vacations with us, and we take that very seriously. We’re eager to find people who feel as passionately about providing a world-class vacation experience as we do. Come join us!
We look forward to you joining our family!
This is a strategic position aimed to be Belvilla’s eyes, ears and hands on the ground within a specified region with responsibilities that range across all aspects of building a services delivery network from the ground up. Your core responsibility will be to help source and manage new local property management companies who are willing to partner with Belvilla to deliver and oversee all the Property Services we offer to our homeowners. You will be responsible for ensuring that all partners are legally and ethically qualified and adhere to Belvilla’s high standards of professionalism and service. Once partners are onboarded, you will manage them to ensure they are delivering the services as we expect and that both parties are happy with the working relationship. This will include regular on-site visits, service/quality reviews, resolving escalations as well as managing the exit-and-replacing of partners when needed. Belvilla will rely on you to be informed of the property management industry landscape within your region, including the services required by homeowners in the region, competitive landscape and typical pricing.
What will you do?
- Internalize and evangelize the Belvilla Property Service product offering and brand standard.
- Identify and qualify local property management companies for potential service partnerships to deliver Belvilla Property Services to homes in required service areas.
- Conduct commercial negotiations and contracting with property management companies to deliver property services on behalf of Belvilla.
- Coordinating and implementing Service Partner networking & training events on service delivery, hospitality and Belvilla brand standards.
- Act as main point of contact for Service Partners in your country as needed. Swift issue management.
- Help solve issues originating from Homeowners and guests that can not be resolved at the local level.
- Partner with Sales Managers in your country and assist in training in-country sales agents on the Belvilla Property Service value proposition and offering
- Maintaining quality control at the service level. Ensuring Belvilla rental-ready standards are always met.
- Service-related issue resolution / coordination with Customer Services.
What you will bring?
- Flexibility to travel frequently. Mostly domestic travel but initial international travel required.
- Business level verbal & written language proficiency both in French and English (required)
- Background in territory sales and/or service management within the hospitality, real estate or vacation rental industry (preferred, not required)
- Experience managing teams and shepherding them towards aggressive growth goals
- Point of view on vacation rental standards and expectations.
- Comfortable with 24/7 availability
- Ability & Willingness to travel frequently
- Combination of strong leadership skills and personality. Hospitality minded.
- Proactive problem solver.
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location París
- Experience 3 + years
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.