- Brand Belvilla
- Location Eindhoven/Amsterdam
- Experience +5 years
- Hours 40
The @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @Leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 2.8 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure.
We are looking for an experienced
The Product Owner is responsible for the development of the different VRMC platforms Belvilla.com and DanCenter.com. You act as the visionair, expert and planner and has the main responsibility of a personalized user experience for our guests to find and book their next holiday home.
As a Product Owner, you will work with a team of designers, developers and internal stakeholders to implement (new) business initiatives for a key target audience, our guests. By intensive testing and analyses you iteratively improve the platforms on guest onsite user experience.
The Product Owner will report into the Marketing Manager and will be working in Eindhoven and Amsterdam. The travel schedule can be discussed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Translate the overall strategy into a product strategy focused on the enhancement of the guest onsite user experience
- Steer the development teams on the actionable roadmap by managing and prioritizing the backlog
- Manage, monitor and report back on the progress and succession of the actionable roadmap to relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate daily with the Development, Design, and data and insights teams to ensure project requirements are clearly defined and properly phased to facilitate timely delivery of functionality
- Practice the test and learn methodology and to quickly and efficiently identify and evaluate opportunities that will inform the roadmap
- Conduct competitive analysis and industry research to identify gaps and opportunities to improve the product strategy
- Create insights and identify opportunities and challenges based on web-, CRM and market data and translate these insights and opportunities/threats into actionable next steps for the improvement of the guest onsite user experience
- Create user stories, draft UX briefings and acceptance criteria and test plans
- Define, track and report on user metrics to measure effectiveness and drive improvement e.g. feature usage, conversion rates
- Work closely with other product owners in the organisation to ensure visibility into cross-cutting initiatives (like migrations)
- Act as athought- and practice leader on an international scale
- Set up relevant collaborations with agencies
- Responsible for relevant management reporting
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor/Master Degree in relevant area
- At least 5 years of agile product management experience, preferably with an online, e-commerce or technology company
- Experience with agile delivery principles
- Experience in the online travel branche is a plus
- Certified Product Owner
- Analytical skills, creative, excellent communication skills
- Excellent English skills, Dutch preferred
- Understanding of the technology stack and underlying algorithms and data structure, agile delivery principles, big data technologies, analytics, SQL, UX, consumer journey, SEO
- Proactive, result driven, efficient & organized, teamplayer
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements?
Send us your motivation and CV, or contact Cune van Vlissingen via +31646960033/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.