As an EMEA Payroll Specialist, you will be a key member and solely responsible of payroll for all employees across Europe. If you are the right candidate for this position you will be an individual who has a natural intellectual curiosity, strong analytical skills, flexibility and the desire to drive process improvements. Being hands on from one side, independent from the other and constantly seeking to improve a process.
- Process payroll & reimbursable expenses for EMEA employees (currently Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Switzerland)
- Manage the relationship with local payroll providers
- Ensure an accurate and timely payroll, including but not limited to base pay, payroll taxes, pension, statutory and supplemental benefits, etc
- Work on timely and correct wage tax filings and ensure local wage tax obligations in local countries are met and implemented
- Perform timely and accurate month-end close process for European entities including account reconciliations and accruals
- Cross-functional collaboration with all process & business partners for process improvements and efficiencies
- Participate to payroll implementation process for new countries, as needed
- Partner closely with our internal partners (HR / Finance) to provide our employees with a first class onboarding and payroll experience
- Work closely with the affiliated companies in India and UK if needed.
Who are you?
- A well-seasoned payroll specialist who is experienced in working cross European countries, hands on from one side, expert from the other.
- Independent – this role requires a person to be able to manage the payroll of close to 1000 employees independently.
- Challenge the status quo to drive change – consolidation of payroll is a topic we wish to evaluate – can you drive idea to execution?
- A great communicator that can build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams
- Motivated, can work autonomously or as part of a team
- Proactive, takes initiative and make decisions confidently
- Extremely organized, highly analytical & detail oriented
- Innovative and collaborative, not afraid to ask questions and is comfortable with ambiguity
- 7+ years of functional experience with payroll processing and accounting in European payroll
- Intermediate/Advanced with Excel and other Microsoft/Google products, REAT/Youforce knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills, written/verbal, and ability to interact with employees at all levels, including upper management
- Strong knowledge of Dutch legalization (pension, 30% ruling etc.)
- Language: English – a must; Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Danish or any other European language – a strong advantage
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, contributing to the growth ambitions of OYO Vacation Homes. Your personal approach will be validated, and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements?
Send us your CV, or contact Erwin Schuur erwin.schuur@ firstname.lastname@example.org
– Only English CV’s will be reviewed –