The SEA Specialist is responsible for the SEA results of the Belvilla brands. In this role, the SEA Specialist is responsible for generating, optimising and analysing the SEA campaigns for the Belvilla accounts.
- Draft, implement, manage and monitor SEA strategy for Belvilla accounts
- Report on overall performance and performance of each market and suggest improvements
- Ensure cost-efficiency and cost-effectiveness by automating campaigns
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and performance metrics
- Analyse audiences, competitors, market and trends to improve optimisation
- Accountable for budget and forecast
- Assist Senior SEA Specialist in defining the overall strategy and translation to the different brands and markets
- Stay updated about all online marketing & market developments
- Responsible for relevant management reporting
- Minimal 3 years in SEA and in a relevant and commercial environment,
- Knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies (e.g. Search ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.),
- Experience with feed management tools e.g Channable, Productsup, etc.
- Experience creating and automating campaigns using inventory management or feed base,
- Background in travel or e-commerce is a plus,
- Analytical skills
- Social communicative
- Excellent Dutch and English, written and spoken
- SEA Systems: AdWords, BingAds, Google Analytics, Excel, DS (preferred)
- Independent and entrepreneurial
- Team player
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.