Customer Service is part of the Customer Experience Department of Belvilla, which is located in Eindhoven. The department currently processes about half a million+ contacts a year about everything involved with booking a holiday home. Our mission is to offer every guest an unforgettable holiday experience and every homeowner a completely carefree rental.
As the contract manager for our outsourced contact centers, you will be setting up, developing and maintaining high results and good relationships with all outsourced vendors on behalf of our internal departments.
- You will be the ‘to-go’ person internally as well as externally for all projects, questions, and escalations on outsourced contact center related tasks.
- You will create a strong alignment with the various internal as well as external stakeholders to be able to reach all agreed targets in time and budget with the right results.
- You will be managing the full circle of tasks (e.g. contract management, project management of new initiatives, forecast, training, process management, budget, IT set up, communication, reporting and performance management).
- Content and support has to be delivered by various departments and your role will be to get all tasks on time and budget fixed!
- You will establish contracts with Outsource partners in alignment with the Legal department,
- You will manage projects on new tasks (IT set up, forecasting on volumes, targets and staffing, training, process descriptions, reporting set up, feedback loops) based on clear requirements of various stakeholders,
- You will drive continuous improvement and actively share learnings internally,
- You will manage budgets in a pro-active way.
- You have a Master degree in business administration/engineering,
- You have a strong experience in contract management and project management,
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in Outsource Vendor Management,
- Cooperation: The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal - even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest.
- Decisiveness: The ability to make active decisions or to commit oneself by speaking one’s mind and taking position.
- Focus on Quality: Setting high-quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
- Insight: Having and gaining insight into situations, problems, and processes. Deconstructing problems and systematically investigating the various components. Having a complete picture of the context and overview of the whole problem.
- Negotiating: The ability to obtain maximum results from meetings in which interests conflict both in terms of content and maintaining good relations.
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.