As a part of the OTA team, the Business Support Specialist has a key role in supporting the Account managers with their daily activities. Your operational and tactical support will enable them to focus even more on their business. Tasks vary from administrative support to identifying important leads. More concrete your tasks and responsibilities are as follows.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Understanding our partnership needs
- Pro-actively support the Account managers in lead follow up and generating opportunities
- Collaboration with other departments, especially with Customer Service
- Offering administrative support (answering e-mails, documenting meetings etc.)
- Organizing and participating at seminars and events
- Gathering and preparing data around product, CS, processes.
- Establish a good and productive working relationship with our (potential) partners
Skills and Requirements
- At least 2 years experience within a similar position, for instance as inside sales employee
- You have a Bachelor degree preferably in the commerce area
- Fluency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel to Amsterdam ca. once a week and occasionally to our other European offices
- Strong customer focus and sales orientation
- You are a strong communicator and fun to work with
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of Belvilla/OYO Vacation Homes. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.