Currently, we have 5 offices in Europe. They are located in Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Copenhagen, Hamburg, and Zurich. For our office in Eindhoven, we are looking for an Office Manager. In this role, you are primarily responsible for the wellbeing of all OYO team members.
- Welcoming visitors,
- Answer Phones and daily mail,
- Ensure the professional appearance of the Eindhoven office e.g. kitchen, offices, workplaces,
- Responsible for the functionality and capacity of office machinery,
- Keep inventory and manage office supplies,
- Assist with ad hoc requests,
- Manage NS contract and activities for all employees,
- Responsible for all office supply needs in the office,
- Main point of contact for business cards and marketing material as needed,
- Backup car management – manage the day to day parking in Eindhoven and be the backup for lease car management and needs,
- Backup travel manager,
- Work directly with corporation Dela (landlord),
- Be a part of the BHV team.
- Liaise with the Office Managers from the other offices and create/maintain similar processes/uphold the same standards and procedures,
- Support team members with the preparation of expense forms.
- Has experience in a similar role within an international corporate environment or the hospitality industry,
- Service is the main role – be organized and service-oriented in a very fast and ad-hoc environment,
- A completed MBO or HBO-level education,
- Fluency in Dutch (native level) and English, verbally and in writing,
- Is highly organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines,
- Has attention to detail,
- Has a pro-active and positive attitude,
- Is capable of prioritizing and working under pressure,
- Provides excellent service,
- Available 5 days per week. Monday to Friday.
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Not Applicable
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.