- Brand Belvilla
- Location Liège, Belgium
- Experience -
- Hours To be discussed
Note: This role is for Belvilla, part of OYO Vacation Homes.
As an Account Manager you are fully responsible for the realization of the product in this state of the art market where e-commerce meets holiday.
OYO Vacation Homes, headquartered in Amsterdam, is one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe. The organization is active with full-service providers such as Belvilla, DanCenter and Danland, taking care of the entire rental process for homeowners, and the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. OYO Vacation Homes’ ambition is to become the number one vacation home brand in the world that delivers a full-stack experience for both homeowners and guests. For more information, please visit: www.oyovacationhomes.com. OYO Vacation Homes is part of OYO. Its mission it is to create quality living spaces. There is an OYO for everyone.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Independent search and acquisition of holiday homes in a given area and building a relevant network
- Preparation of tenders and making price and yield calculations
- Monitoring of prices and margins
- Contract negotiations with private vacation home owners
- Correct processing of the data about the house and taking care of an excellent house presentation in text and image
- Assess, monitor and improve the quality and availability of the product
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with the vacation home owners
- Stay informed about demand and developments in the market and acting on it
- Reporting into the Sales Manager
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor degree in an entrepreneurial or sales sector
- IPI/BIV license as a real estate agent for Belgium
- Strong personality, able to conduct independent commercial negotiations
- Several years of relevant experience in a commercial function en in online travel
- The workplace is mainly in Wallonia and you have a relevant network in the region or you are able to quickly build and expand.
- Excellent command of French, preferably also Dutch and English language skills
- Driving license and you are willing to have appointments with customers
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, contributing to the growth ambitions of OYO Vacation Homes. Your personal approach will be validated, and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements?
Send us your CV, or contact Erwin Schuur erwin.schuur@ email@example.com.
– Only English CV’s will be reviewed –
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.