Due to international growth, there is more demand for an internal control framework. The Dutch finance team in Eindhoven has a central role in the organization and is, therefore, looking for an Internal Control Specialist.
You will be part of a young and dynamic finance team that has a central role in the international operations of the company. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, but they will also be rewarded as well. The Internal Control Specialist will be based in the Netherlands with frequent traveling to Germany, Switzerland, and Denmark.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop policies and procedures for the implementation of the new internal control framework (SOx) group-wide within Europe,
- Effective communication with a wide variety of stakeholders (shareholder, process improvement teams, internal and external audit partners and consultants),
- Participate in the process to scope, assess, document and follow-up on control findings and report conclusions to management,
- Verify compliance with the internal control framework and relevant policies by performing internal reviews, identifying opportunities for further improvement,
- Act as a true business partner of different departments without losing sight of the importance of compliance.
- Master’s degree in accounting/business and post-degree (CPA/RA),
- At least 5 years of working experience at a Big 4 audit company,
- Prior experience within Risk & Compliance or Internal Control role (preferred SOx),
- Willing and able to partner with a hands-on mentality and a self-starter,
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate across various levels within the Group,
- Fluent English and Dutch oral and written skills.
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of OYO Vacation Homes and Belvilla. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full-service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners, and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.