Are you the glue we are looking for? OYO Vacation Homes is looking for an Internal Communications Manager! Someone who can find his or her way in a global, fast-growing organization and has that hands-on mentality to bring our employees together and achieve company goals. As the Internal Communication Manager, you know how to engage employees in understanding new and sometimes complex information. You will work to simplify topics and explain them clearly via different internal channels, like live meetings, FAQs, videos and more.
As a member of the Internal Communications team, you'll be part of an international team based in different offices throughout Europe. The team is closely aligned and embedded with the Leadership team to build our culture and lead on strategic communication campaigns, creating innovative ways to engage employees, and craft communications, business update presentations, and talking points.
We are looking for a clever and curious go-getter to join the team. You'll need to be both a team player and a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and can manage numerous projects with tight deadlines.
- Support the day-to-day activities of our centrally driven internal communication efforts such as town hall meetings, narrowcasting, Facebook Workplace and a lot more
- Translate strategy to high quality, engaging copywriting and creative delivery of content
- Implement internal campaigns and supporting collateral to drive engagement and change
- Build a network within the company to be able to identify and leverage internal and external activities for internal communication purposes
- Measure the success of our internal communication efforts and improve them based on insights
- Advise the organization on internal communication-related matters
- Lay the foundation for an employee ambassadors’ program
Who are you?
- Flexible mindset, ability to multi-task, prioritize and to work independently
- Very structured, goal-oriented with attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships
- Willing to travel to our other offices within Europe on an ad-hoc base
- Focused on the employee-experience
- 2-3 years of experience in communications
- Bachelor’s education degree in Communications
- Strong verbal, written and visual communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Familiar with Microsoft office products and software like Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, contributing to the growth ambitions of OYO Vacation Homes. Your personal approach will be validated, and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other.
Within OYO Vacation Homes we strive to become the leading vacation rental company in the world. Every day our 1000+ employees give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners. Would you like to join us on our adventure?
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Not Applicable
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.