- Location Amsterdam
- Experience 5+ years
- Hours Fulltime
Note: This role is for Belvilla, part of OYO Vacation Homes.
We are in the process of building an HR Operations team, implementing Oracle HRIS in Europe and are looking for a combination of HR Manager with HRIS expert background. If you can lead the transition and implementation of HR Operations in Europe, this role is for you.
Partnering closely with HR, leadership and multi-functional teams, you’ll support our strategic approach to global HCM systems and administration.
If you thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view and have a passion for bringing people insights to the business, get ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in. This role will be responsible for Europe, both implementation and further on managing of all HR Systems, reporting and analytics.
Your Areas of Focus Will Include
Projects & Enhancements
- Configure and administer for Europe all global HR systems, with an emphasis on Oracle HRIS.
- Partner with broader team, led from India, to deliver process and system enhancements to improve the overall experience of the end user.
- Act as consultant to stakeholders in the development of project scope, offering technical expertise, solutions, considerations, and expected outcomes.
- Identify critical risks, issues, changes, problems or delays to the project teams, sponsors & steering committees and leadership as needed.
- Develop, manage, and maintain positive relationships with vendors, consultants project teams, business SMEs and other involved parties to address support and project activities.
- Ensure quality in the delivery of projects and enhancements by leading testing efforts, producing comprehensive documentation and adhering to change management process.
- Build strong relationships with project teams and partners, as subject matter expert and trusted advisor.
System Maintenance & Optimization
- Provide support to end users by providing troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and critical issue management.
- Support data-driven decisions by designing and delivering accurate and timely reports and data analysis.
- Ensure data integrity by adhering to and enforcing data architecture and governance models
- Support and troubleshoot integrations to third party vendors.
- Identify areas of improvement, proposing enhancements and partnering with stakeholders to design solutions and action plans.
- Analyse system and data failures to identify and contribute to operational efficiency and control needs.
- Connect with our internal stakeholders to understand and manage the business problems they are solving and translate those into well documented, detailed deliverables.
- Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and actively identifies potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Create and maintain internal HRIS standard operating procedures (SOPs) and communicate system functionality and processes through those standards.
- Participate in security activities for HR systems by partnering with vendors and Information Security as well as, maintaining and/or creating accurate security role permissions.
Build a team
This role should be developing to lead and be responsible for all HR Operations, reporting and analytics for Europe. It is up to you to build the grounds for it.
Who are you?
- A real passion for fast-paced and dynamic environments, the ability to thrive in ambiguity and devote a diversified global view to all you do.
- A curious nature that wants to dive-in and solve complex, challenging problems.
- Possess intellectual curiosity, having the ability to see beyond what the customers want to deliver what they need.
- A proficiency in optimizing processes and programs with a keen understanding of the balance between structure and flexibility.
- Independent thinker, able to learn fast and comfortable taking calculated risks.
- Analytical, structured and like the details.
- A natural manager – being able to develop, delegate and manage people (and not just tasks) in a virtual team.
What is your experience?
- Minimum 5 years of Oracle HRIS experience – preferably implementation experience in a commercial environment in Europe (alternatively, minimum 7 year of consultancy experience, driving HRIS implementation (Oracle or other) in Europe)
- Experience in working with HR shared services in Europe
- Knowledge of West/North European labor regulations (strong advantage)
- Knowledge of Oracle configuration standards and best practices
- Experience with data maintenance concepts
- Prior experience deploying integrations to third party payroll (strong advantage)
- Experience configuring time tracking is a plus.
- Testing experience (both end-to-end and user acceptance)
- Project management skills (mandatory)
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
- Experience working in a global organization; working in cross Europe-Asian cultures, a strong advantage.
- Strategic, critical thinker who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds; real passion for problem solving
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels of the organization and lead change
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, contributing to the growth ambitions of OYO Vacation Homes. Your personal approach will be validated, and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
– Only English CV’s will be reviewed –
– We don’t work with agencies for this role –