Location: Amsterdam / Eindhoven
(Maternity leave replacement – 7 months to 1 year)
The HR Advisor is responsible for:
· Providing proactive operational day to day support to HR and line managers within the group, with focus on Netherlands.
· Support managers through all elements of the HR lifecycle using pragmatic HR solutions which fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant.
· First point of contact for all operational HR issues as the local HR advisor to line managers within specified business areas
· Continually strive to provide ‘best practice’ HR advice and support, through information sharing internally and external benchmarking.
· Provide robust HR advice to line managers
· Work closely with the HR team to answer employee requests, resolve performance, absence, grievance and disciplinary issues as necessary.
· Work with the business to support the delivery of key corporate initiatives and annual processes: compensation, performance review and others
· Work closely with the Finance team to ensure that the HR related budgets are managed in the most effective and efficient way to allow accurate reporting and people metrics
· Leavers/Exit Interviews – Carry out exit interviews with all leavers and provide feedback to the HR team on issues as appropriate
· Redundancy – In conjunction with the HR and local legal counsel (if needed) prepare calculation, schedules and documentation as necessary
· Maternity – Conduct Maternity Meetings with expectant mothers; Manage return to work of employees on maternity leave
· Sickness leave management: report sickness absence, work closely with the ARBO group and the HR team.
· Complete HR Action requests for any changes to employees pay, working hours, department, title etc and follow tracking process to ensure payroll deadline is met
· Actively participate in international HR projects and Corporate HR initiatives as necessary.
· Languages: native Dutch, fluent English, Spanish/French/German is a plus
· Prior HR experience (min 5 years) gained in a multinational, complex matrix environment
· Good understanding of Dutch employment law desirable
· Operational HR experience preferred
· Excellent understanding HR processes and life cycle
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Hands on mentality – willing to do Operational work while the company is structuring tooling and processes
· Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about the business
· Positively influence
· Strong panning and organizing skills.
· Ability to plan, prioritize and work under pressure – must
· Able to work autonomously with a drive to achieve results – experienced and skilled to
· Work will be both in Amsterdam and in Eindhoven – flexible split is possible
· Full time
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.