Do you want to work for a leading company in the vacation homes rental business and are you looking for a broad role whereby reporting and accounting are combined? Are you looking for a very dynamic and fast-growing working environment? We are looking for you.
Due to international growth, there is more demand for financial expertise in our organization. The Dutch finance team in Eindhoven is, therefore, looking for a Finance Controller.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Accounting and reporting for all European entities (Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark and countries of new subsidiaries),
- Consolidation for all European entities and reporting to the Indian parent company,
- Implementation and first-time adoption IFRS,
- Monthly- and year-end group reporting (IFRS),
- Year-end statutory audit and statutory accounts (Dutch GAAP),
- Financial analysis and control,
- Financial integration of newly established or acquired companies.
- At least 3 years of working experience at a Big 4 audit company,
- Master’s degree in accounting/business,
- Good knowledge of accounting principles (IFRS and Dutch GAAP), consolidation, audit,
- Demonstrated track record in a complex and dynamic financial environment,
- Able to work independently and in multi-disciplinary teams,
- Good English and Dutch oral and written skills,
- Strong communication skills.
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full-service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners, and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.