We are looking for a star in content management, familiar with all digital channels, to join our team dedicated to Homeowners, to build out and nurture programs for new lead generation.
- Based on insights, you will build relevant upper-funnel campaigns and content (digital/e-mail) to prospect Homeowners,
- You will design and implement customer journeys strategy and touchpoints to generate Homeowners’ interest and to transform non-qualified leads,
- You will grow the base of potential Homeowners, including contact details and other relevant information,
- You will take initiatives to further improve Home owner’s satisfaction (e.g. introduction of app, loyalty initiatives, etc.),
- You will improve the availability of current holiday homes and allow optimal pricing of the properties,
- You will deliver content for all digital channels to reach your targets (e.g. Display, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, SEA, Retargeting, etc.),
- You have 7 to 10 years experience in digital marketing,
- You have outstanding writing and editing skills,
- You are an expert in marketing automation,
- You have a strong experience in building digital customer journeys,
- You are an SEO expert,
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken),
- You are ready to travel occasionally.
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes.
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Netherlands
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.