● Develop ML and deep learning models, combining with rule-based optimizations, to improve pricing, demand forecasts, sort and search etc.
● Conduct statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and insights
● Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models
● Work with engineering and analysts to improve data source quality
● Work with different stakeholders to identify the business requirements and the expected outcome
● Recommend ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms
● Write server-side production code for applications that are robust and efficient
● 2+ years of experience in designing and implementing machine learning algorithms
● Experienced in using Python ML/Data stack, including Pytorch/Tensorflow, Pandas/Numpy, XGBoost etc.
● Good in Python
● Comfortable with Linux and git
● Knowledge of Docker, CI/CD, and AWS or GCP
● Write stable, maintainable, and well tested code
● Likes to constantly learn and improve your skill set – not afraid of experimenting, failing, and learning in order to eventually succeed
● Good written and spoken communication skills, can work across functional teams
● We are not looking for a specific educational background. We care about your skillset and drive.
About this job
● Job type: Full-time
● Experience level: Middle
● Role: Data Scientist
● Industry: Hospitality, Information Technology
● Employer's note: Remote-based work during pandemic, Online on-boarding fully supporte
OYO Vacation Homes, one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe, is active in all segments of our industry: from full service providers Belvilla and DanCenter to the online marketplace Traum-Ferienwohnungen. Our aim is to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.
We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology.
- Brand DanCenter
- Location Copenhagen, Denmark
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
All 8.000 vacation rentals are located throughout Scandinavia and in the northern part of Germany.
Our employees in the DanCenter office in Copenhagen give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners