The @Leisure Group, part of Axel Springer SE, is one of the largest players in the European online market for accommodation rentals, such as holiday homes and holiday parks. @Leisure is a market leader in the Benelux, Denmark and the German online vacation rental markets with its core brands Belvilla, DanCenter/Danland and Traum-Ferienwohnungen. More than 2.8 million holidaymakers from over 118 different countries book their holiday every year with @Leisure.
We are looking for an experienced
The CRM specialist is responsible for managing the CRM activities for the Belvilla and Dancenter brands with the aim to develop a holistic customer view. In close cooperation with the Web Analist and Product Owners, the CRM Specialist helps the Marketing Team to act upon customer data and maximize the executed marketing activities.
The CRM Specialist will be reporting into the Acquisition Manager. The position will be located in Eindhoven (at least 3 days a week) and Amsterdam (+/- 2 days a week).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define and execute CRM strategy based on set ambitions and growth objectives for all brands
- Implement CRM improvements in order to create and enrich the holisitic customer view
- Manage and enrich CRM database from internal and external data sources
- Ensure effective database segmentations for targeted marketing activities
- Work closely with all departments to ensure CRM works effectively for all aspects of our business
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Analyse marketing performance and suggest improvements
- Create, implement, monitor and optimise automated marketing campaigns to influence the Guest life cycle and Homeowner life cycle
- Work closely with other Marketing Team members and other departments in order to create synergy amongst all (marketing) activities
- Responsible for relevant management reporting
Skills and Requirements
- At least a Master`s degree in Marketing or related area
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position in a commercial environment, preferably in the online travel sector
- Succesful track record in CRM activities
- Decent experience with projectmanagement
- Very well acquainted with prospecting, audience segmentation, customer engagement, customer retention and loyalty, HTML, dashboarding and reporting
- Experience with systems like Adobe Campaign (or similar e-mail software), Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset and excellent communication skills
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- Independent and entrepreneurial mindset, proactive, result- and data driven
A dynamic position at the heart of the organization, actually contributing to the growth ambitions of @Leisure. Your personal approach will be validated and you will have ample opportunity to grow in an expanding business. Your initiatives and creativity will not only be welcomed, they will be rewarded as well. We have an informal culture where we motivate and support each other. We are proud to be the best in our business!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements?
Send us your motivation and CV, or contact Cune van Vlissingen via +31646960033/ firstname.lastname@example.org.
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.