Bonjour! Nice meeting you!
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes. We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology. Now part of the OYO Vacation Homes family – Belvilla is one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe.
As the Country Manager at Belvilla France, you will play a leading role in achieving our ambitious acquisition and revenue growth objectives in France. You will manage Sales Managers and the whole Business Development team to actively develop our portfolio, offer our brand new value proposition to the french Home Owners, and foster our amazing expansion in Europe. Join us to thrive in high growth, disruptive and tech-driven business currently transforming the whole hospitality industry!
Who you are:
- You are an independent paratrooper, who jumps in a completely new adventure to greenlight the market, build a proper network, support in the first hires and help them to grow and scale their operations.
- You fully understand your market – you’re fluent in English and French language, you understand the specifics of launching a disrupting company in the vacation rental sector and you understand compliance questions.
- As you will be launching the french market, we are looking for someone with strong Sales DNA, who is natural at selling, who owns and improves the entire end-to-end sales cycle, and who makes sure the right people and processes are in place to achieve our business targets.
- You get the opportunity to lead the current Business Development team and manage the central coordination of all corporate functions for France. You will be defining hiring needs and leading the hiring process. You are passionate about coaching and developing people.
- You roll up your sleeves and problem solve. All-day, every day. All kinds of obstacles, barriers, problems, and snags happen on a daily basis and you must be ready to solve them as fast as they happen.
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength.
What You Need:
- A minimum of 5 years of Sales management, business consulting, project management and implementation experience
- You successfully managed fast-growing teams (+40) of Business Developer in all french regions
- Speed, resourcefulness, leader and go-getter attitude. You will play a direct role in the launch success.
- Experience with data-based decision-making, exercising good judgement in ambiguous circumstances, and effectively communicating across a diverse team
- You have proven track records of M&A on the french market, to foster our quick expansion
- Experience in hospitality tech environment is a plus
- Being a launcher at OYO means you will spend a lot of time on the road, travelling to wherever business needs you on short notice. Having a flexible schedule is key to success in this role
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build relationships, lead a team, manage employees, and create a hard-working but fun workplace
- Proven to be self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to take ownership of tasks to ensure solutions
- Excellent organization and time management systems for yourself and your employees
- Clear Communicator. You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights
- Language skills, especially French and English!
- French Driver Licence
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location París
- Experience + 5 years
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.