Note: This role is for Belvilla, part of OYO Vacation Homes
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Europe. The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new revenue by identifying new home and hospitality leads to add to the OYO network. This role will also lead prospective new partners in the hospitality industry onto the OYO network by leading the structuring and negotiating new contracts. Take the reign of our expansion project in Europe and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and technology led business that is transforming the era of Hospitality industry!
Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager
- Constant research on the catchment and identify key homes which can be acquired to do business with OYO
- Meet homeowners and sell OYO's Vision of providing comfortable stays for many
- Build a joint business plan with the home owners in order to have a profitable business association
- Periodically review SLAs signed off with the home owners
- Develop, evolve and execute strategies to identify and add quality supply to the pipeline
- Adhere to the business norms and ensure profitability through effective P&L Management.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders from lead generation through home go-live
- Resolve issues arising between home Owners, Transformation Team & Operations Team
- Update key market trends and real estate developments in the designated area
- 3+ years of experience in sales. Structuring and negotiating complex deals and solving business problems.
- Business savvy and a sales-oriented professional who will help in establishing OYO as a key technology driven home network in the defined region
- Demonstrates high ethical values and analytical skills
- Fluency in Englsh
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Belgium
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.