- Location Nice, France
- Experience 3+ years
- Hours To be discussed
Bonjour! Nice meeting you!
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes. We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology. Now part of the OYO Vacation Homes family – Belvilla is one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe.
As a Business Development Manager at Belvilla, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious acquisition and revenue growth objectives in France. You will actively develop your portfolio, sourcing, visiting and contracting home-owners in your region. Join us in our amazing expansion in Europe and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and tech driven business currently transforming the whole hospitality industry!
What will you do?
- Source and identify key homes which can be acquired to do business with OYO
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches or digital resources
- Meet with home-owners and build a joint business plan in order to have a profitable business association
- Build, develop and execute strategies to identify and add quality supply to the pipeline
- Grow our portfolio according to quality targets, right availability, and pricing
- Update key market trends and real estate developments in designated areas
- Liaise with the key stakeholders from lead generation through home go-live
- Be the point of contact to solve issues arising between home-owners, Transformation Team & Operations Team
What you will bring?
- At least 3+ years of successful experience as business developer, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to structure and negotiate complex deals and solving business problems
- Business savvy and a sales-oriented mindset who will help in establishing OYO as a key tech-driven home network in the defined region
- High ethical values and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Results-oriented, proactive, client-oriented
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English (required)
- Driver licence (required)