Note: This role is for Belvilla, part of OYO Vacation Homes.
¡Hola! Nice meeting you!
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes. We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology. Now part of the OYO Vacation Homes family – Belvilla is one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe.
As a Business Development Manager at Belvilla, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious acquisition and revenue growth objectives in Islas Canarias. You will actively develop your portfolio, sourcing, visiting and contracting home-owners in your region. Join us in our amazing expansion in Europe and thrive in a high growth, disruptive and tech driven business currently transforming the whole hospitality industry!
Responsibilities of a Business Development Manager:
- Source and identify key homes which can be acquired to do business with OYO
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches or digital resources
- Meet with home-owners and build a joint business plan in order to have a profitable business association
- Build, develop and execute strategies to identify and add quality supply to the pipeline
- Grow our portfolio according to quality targets, right availability, and pricing
- Update key market trends and real estate developments in designated areas
- Liaise with the key stakeholders from lead generation through home go-live
- Be the point of contact to solve issues arising between home-owners, Transformation Team & Operations Team
- At least 1-3 years of successful experience as business developer, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to structure and negotiate complex deals and solving business problems
- Business savvy and a sales-oriented mindset who will help in establishing OYO as a key tech-driven home network in the defined region
- High ethical values and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Results-oriented, proactive, client-oriented
- Written and verbal fluency in Spanish and English (required)
- Driver licence (required)
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Founded in 2013, OYO is the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. We are now in more than 800 cities across 24 countries and officially over 1,000,000 rooms worldwide! Today, OYO is South Asia’s largest, China’s largest and the world’s 3rd largest chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces! Valued at over $10 Billion, OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry.
Pioneering and revolutionizing a fragmented space, we have enabled standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through using our proprietary technology (all developed in-house), OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia and is expanding globally!
If you like getting things done, OYO is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference at work. At OYO, you will be surrounded by motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support your out-of-the-box ideas. An innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts, here at OYO we stay motivated to keep changing the way people stay away from home – one experience at a time.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location Spain
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.