As Head of Business Development at Belvilla London, you will play a leading role in achieving our ambitious acquisition and revenue growth objectives in London. You will manage a team of Business Developers in your region to actively develop our portfolio, offer our brand new value proposition to the English Home Owners, and foster our amazing expansion in Europe. Join us to thrive in high growth, disruptive and tech-driven business currently transforming the whole hospitality industry!
What will you do?
- Develop the strategy on how to achieve growth and hit acquisition targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s homeowners base and ensures its strong presence on the market
- Own recruiting, acquisition objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales agents
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting homeowner relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Manage and control the contracting process, paying special attention to gross margins and availability
- Present acquisition, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of trending houses and competition status
- Analyze the market and manage strategic product acquisition to ensure Belvilla’s strong competitive position on the market in the future
- Ensure correct and updated product information
What you will bring?
- BS/MS degree in tourism, business administration or a related field
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to manage the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and vocational rental industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Commercially savvy, good knowledge of the market and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Computer fluency. Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Results-oriented, proactive, client-oriented
OYO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. OYO does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
OYO is the fastest growing tech company in the hospitality industry worldwide. Our mission is very simple: helping guests find their perfect space across 80+ countries with 23000+ rooms and 46000+ holiday homes. We are transforming the experience both for guests and owners to combine hospitality with cutting-edge technology. Now part of the OYO Vacation Homes family – Belvilla is one of the leading vacation rental companies in Europe.
- Brand Belvilla
- Location United Kingdom
- Experience Mid-Senior Level
- Hours Full-time
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 35 years of experience.
Our employees in the Belvilla office in Eindhoven give everything they have to create happiness and bright unforgettable memories for our guests, homeowners and partners.