Internship: Belvilla IT Servicedesk
Belvilla : IT Servicedesk Intern
The Belvilla brand is part of OYO Vacation Homes; one of the largest holiday home specialists in Europe. The foundation for the organization was laid in 1980. With almost 40 years of knowledge and experience, Belvilla has grown into the market leader in the Benelux and one of the largest European players in the field of online holiday home rental. Every year Belvilla provides almost 4 million overnight stays for guests mainly from the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Great Britain. The offer consists of more than 26,000 holiday homes in 24, mainly European, countries. As an IT Servicedesk Intern, you will work as a project engineer for various application roll-out projects and also you will be troubleshooting on Wi-Fi networks related issues for all the end user devices.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
You will be handeling IT Helpdesk tickets and providing support to end users within the SLA. As part of you internship you will also be managing the Microsoft Office 365 Administration (Email Management), that will be a true add-on for us. If you have basic knowledge of Windows, Mac Operating System it is a surplus!
Who are you?
You have a good command of the Dutch and English language
You have good communication skills, both orally and in writing
You are a team player
You are proactive and can work independently
You are able to perform ad hoc work
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree or HBO related to the internship function.
- Additional certification in Microsoft or similar technologies is a plus
- Problem Solving, Documentation, Communication and Coordination skills with the end users
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Prepare accurate and timely reports to IT Manager on weekly and monthly basis
- Good understanding of any ITSM
What does Belvilla offer you?
You will end up in a young and fun team. Working from home depends on the COVID-19 situation and is in consultation. During your internship you will have the time to work on your internship assignment and you will receive a competitive internship fee. You will also get an opportunity to work with international team.
Start Date: July 2022
40 hours per week
Office Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands (if the COVID-19 situation allows it)
Are you interested in this internship? For questions and applications, please contact Abhishek Srivastava.
By mail on email@example.com.
- Brand Belvilla by OYO
- Location Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Hours fulltime
About Belvilla by OYO
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 40 years of experience.