We are hiring!!
At OYO Vacation Homes we are looking for motivated Account Managers
For Belvilla’s Owner Success Team, we are looking for Account Managers. The team’s goal is manage a portfolio of homes in a certain area and to support homeowners by developing sales across various distribution channels and brands, while being there to resolve our owners’ questions and queries in the best possible way to achieve more engagement and higher customer satisfaction which will lead to churn prevention and high retention.
As Account Manager, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious growth objectives. Growth of revenue for homeowners and Belvilla for specific countries, regions and/or a specific group of homeowners. You will be responsible for the retention of (high) valuable Homeowners and upgrading of low/mid performing homes. You will be in close contact with your homeowners via different channels (e-mail, phone, video calls) and where needed (and if travel restrictions allow) will make face to face visits in order to build loyalty.
What do we expect from you:
- A bachelor’s degree in an entrepreneurial or sales sector or similar combination of personal skills and experience
- You demonstrate high ethical values and analytical skills
- You will be responsible to improve the performance for your portfolio of properties.
- You will take the necessary proactive actions, ensure the internal and external follow-up and manage everything in the best interest of the company as well as our homeowners.
- You have several years of experience in a similar business account management function
- You have a focused mind on consultative sales and are able to conduct business negotiations independently
- You are service-minded and focused on business problem solving
- You have good organisational and time management skills
- You have an excellent command of English and the local language
- You have a driver’s license and a car to go on appointments (once restrictions allow)
- A network in the country or region and knowledge of holiday rentals is an advantage
- Experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce) and Excel is an advantage
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure that existing homeowners increase their rental income using our internal levers and products
- Upgrade contractual conditions with homeowners i.e. better pricing, more availability and maximum distribution in order to increase chance for bookings and increase revenue
- Re-negotiate rental contracts and review existing contracts with holiday home owners
- Track key data on our owners’ homes performance and proactively act upon
- Tracking weekly, monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Closely work together with the Homeowner Service team who handle all incoming daily requests
- Work together with the Content team for the excellent presentation of the homes in terms of content & images on all networks
- Evaluate, monitor and improve the quality and availability of the holiday homes
- Maintain and build an excellent relationship with holiday home owners
- Keep a fact-up on market trends, demand and developments to act accordingly
Are you the business savvy and sales-oriented professional who will help in establishing Belvilla by OYO as a key technology driven home network in the defined region, then please send your CV and motivation (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brand Belvilla by OYO
- Location Belgium
- Experience 1,5 years of experience in similar roles
- Hours 32-40 hours/week
About Belvilla by OYO
The market leader in the Benelux is active throughout almost all of Europe and has over 40 years of experience.